: H675Group Name
: Baldridge - Rustic BrownGroup Style
: Urban Foundry®
- Made with Acacia veneers and select hardwood solids in a warm brown with subtle saw kerf distressing
- Leg desk has canted base and two drawers for storage
- Drawers are sanded and sealed with French dovetailed drawer boxes with ball bearing side glides and industrial feel hardware in a vintage patinated zinc color finish
- Chair has high back and arm fully upholstered in a textured light brown fabric with nail accent
- Chair has tilt, swivel and adjustable height base and casters for mobility
- Printer stand features two drawers and a lower shelf, casters for mobility and an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports in the back side
- Accent bookcase has cross buck support structure behind the shelves.
Browse other Furniture and Mattress selections from Unclaimed Freight Company & Liquidation Sales Furniture Stores in Arlington, Fort Worth, White Settlement, Haslet, S. Arlington/Mansfield and S. Fort Worth/Crowley, Tarrant County, DFW, Texas.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Antiqued zinc-tone hardware
- Desk top supported with cross stretcher brace design
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Home Office Desk
||Home Office Large Leg Desk
|Item Color Key
||Baldridge Home Office Desk
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 26''D x 31''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.