: T007Group Name
: Breegin - MultiGroup Style
Whether it's snuggled up next to your favorite recliner or resting next to the comfort of your sofa, the Chairside End table collection offers ample storage space with a variety of styles and finishes that are sure to flawlessly accent the décor of your living environment.
- Different variety of chairside end tables
- Colors range from medium brown to almost black
- T007-319 made with oak veneer and hardwood solids
- T007-371 made with birch veneer and hardwood solids
- T007-430 made with oak veneer and hardwood solids
- T007-527 made with cherry veneer and hardwood solids
- T007-158 made with birch veneer and hardwood solids with a faux marble print table top with gloss polyurethane finish.
Browse other Furniture and Mattress selections from Unclaimed Freight Company & Liquidation Sales Furniture Stores in Arlington, Fort Worth, White Settlement, Haslet, S. Arlington/Mansfield and S. Fort Worth/Crowley, TX area.
- Assembly required
- Pewter-tone hardware
- Made of veneers, wood and manmade wood
- 1 fixed shelf
- 1 drawer with removable black PVC laminate tray
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chairside End Table
||Chair Side End Table
||End Table Chair Side
|Item Color Key
||Breegin Chairside End Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
|Number of Shelves
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||13''W x 22''D x 23''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.